A New Year Means New Regulations. Here’s What To Do:
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a privacy law that broadens the rights of consumers and creates stricter laws for businesses. Even if your business is not located in California, if you have customers that are, you need to make sure you are in compliance with these new laws.
It’s not a hard task, but it does take some time. We’ve compiled some of our favorite resources to help you cut through the legal jargon and implement CCPA requirements for your company.
Here are 5 resources to ensure you're complying with CCPA:
- How to Comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act
- CCPA Will Significantly Impact the Data-Driven Marketing & Advertising Industry
- 3 Tips for Ensuring CCPA Compliance
- IBM CCPA Security Webinar
- A Quick Reference Guide for CCPA Compliance
Need help getting your CRM or marketing data in order? Contact us!
For more content like this subscribe to our blog and emails!